Welcome at the Cardinal hotel
Hy, welcome in hotel Cardinal and I’m pleased to provide you with this information in order to prepare and make your stay more pleasant as possible.
For your reservations and confirmations, you can contact the airports nearby :
- Paris airports: 3,950 (including Charles-de-Gaulle and Orly)
- Beauvais Airport: 08.92.68.20.66
Mail, printing and bus tickets
We can take care of sending your mail. Drop off your letters at reception. You can also buy bus tickets valid throughout the network.
We practice an eco-responsible approach. Your simple gestures can greatly contribute to this:
– The hotel has water reducers
– The toilet flushes are double flow or variable for the hydro flushes
– 80% of the hotel’s lamps are either low consumption or LED.
– We practice selective sorting
– Put the towels you wish to change in the sink;
– Don’t forget to turn off the lights and the television when you leave your room;
– The radiator tap is thermostatic; turn it down if you leave the window open.
Shaving and dental kits are available at the reception at a unit price of € 3.50. Sewing kit also available on request.
The electrical power of the hotel is 220 volts. Adapters are available.
You room is made up every day in your room, if you do not want it done, please contact reception.
The rooms are available from 2 p.m. The rental ends the next day at 11:30 a.m. Any overrun may result in the billing of the daily rate. Late departure may be considered, you must contact the reception.
We are in contact with emergency doctors and nurses; contact the reception if necessary. Samu : 15
The hotel has a basic necessities kit.
Are accepted: Credit cards, Visa, American Express, Eurocard, Apple Pay
The hotel is equipped with High Speed Wifi system.
The addition of an external container is a source of contamination and leads to increase the weight of the waste to be treated by the hotel.
A public car park (Parking Cathedrale) is available near the hotel (100 meters)
Our buffet breakfast is served on the first floor from 7 am am to 9.30 am from Monday to Friday; weekends and holidays from 07.30 am to 11:00. You will find a lovely, delicious and always varied breakfast there.
The reception can also program the alarm clock for you.
Some nice places :
Pascaline : Parisien brasserie à la Rouennaise
Le Kitch : We eat well and especially late at night
Brasserie Paul: traditional brasserie located at the doorstep of the cathedral
D’eux-Mêmes: bistro cuisine, the restaurant is located Place du vieux marché
Safety and evacuation instructions are posted on the door of your room.
The hotel closed at 9.30 am and opened at 7.am .
during the night someone is on duty inside the hotel dial 9
– To call an outside correspondent: Dial 0 then the telephone number.
– To contact the reception, dial 9.
– To call from one room to another: Dial 4 then the room number.
You have a flat screen TV in your room,
Culture, shopping in Rouen
You will find during your stay in Rouen a multitude of activities, an infinity of large brands but also many small unique shops. We open our address book for you.
Flea and Entertainment
– Le Rêve de l’Escalier , this bookshop will delight young and old. Michael Aka, known as “Monsieur Rêve” awaits you on Rue Cauchoise, near the Jeanne D’Arc Church.
Select Records , Gregory Piedagnel welcomes you to his endless record store. Record store in Rouen from father to son since 2011.
– Retro Design , open only during the weekend, this store is located Rue Beauvoisine. You will fill find rare but authentic pieces, for people who likes 70’s design
The city of Rouen has many varied markets, we suggest you discover three of them located near the hotel.
– Place du Vieux-Marché from Tuesday to Sunday, you will find fruits and vegetables as well as flowers.
– Saint Mark’s Square: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, all types of food products. You will also find flea market items specially from Friday to Sunday.
– Place Cauchoise: Friday, this market brings together small producers and artisans for your enjoyment.
– Chocolaterie Hautot : Olivier Hautot, Maître chocolatier awaits you in his shop located Place Du Vieux Marché
– Fromagerie du Vieux -Marché : located on Rue Rollon, you will find all kinds of quality cheeses just a few steps from the hotel.
Once again Welcome and have a pleasant stay